Hello everyone today I restarted a new Front Engine Dragster build and pics will be following. I want to make a good record of what I am doing and home it helps others. I had started it several months ago and between work and aggravation I stop and gave it a little rest. I was using a 6" I-beam with a cross arm system I made and to tell the truth I spent more time leveling the jig than working on the chassis.. So I did some research and looked at a ton of jig pictures and cut the I-beam into 2 - 8' sections and made some bars to go on the inside and bolted them together. It made it strong and I do not see any twisting in the I-beam. I am welding 3 legs across the bottom of the jig with the center one being under the center of the engine. I am also getting on the milling machine once I cool off (In Louisiana and its hot today) and putting adjusters on the legs so I can level much easier and hopefully spend less time with that in the future. Then I am going to give it a quick sand blasting in the morning and powder coat it (my main business) Some people have ask about it being so short how am I going to build a 160" car on it. My answer is that I am going to build the back half first and I am using a Mark Williams front axle on it so building the front part SHOULD be fairly simple. I am also building the jig a little closer to the ground about 28" that give me a little more comfort when welding and I work alone a lot so picking up and moving the block is easier for me to handle, and yes I have a engine hoist but as my wife reminds me I need to use it more, but I can move it so much faster. I'm stupid like that! I love all the builds I have seen on here but I just haven't seen any real detailed post about Jigs so that is one of the things I am trying to give some ideas on and hope it helps. Thanks and input is always welcome!