Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from N/W Georgia

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Timds, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Timds

Timds

Hi everyone, wanted to introduce myself, names Tim but I was sure that was taken so I went with Timds.
    I'm just a simple country raised guy, did 4 years in the Marine Corps out of high school. Afterwards I worked as an industrial mechanic for 29 years until my back couldnt take it no more. Ive read over the rules and ill state up front i dont have any pre 1965 cars or trucks, but I do have a love of things before EFI,, PCM,,and cadiladic converters. My favorite car growing up was a 72 nova that my brother in law put a Oldsmobile 350 rocket and transmission in, along with leather bucket seats, console and automatic floor shifter from a mustang, the love for the monster he created is how I found this forum. I've been researching information on the 1957 Oldsmobile 371. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow and plan on building it and installing it in my 84 Chevy c10 with automatic transmission. The information that is available here is nothing less than amazing and shows the hours of dedication of this groups members to making this site the most informative by far that I've came across. Thanks for allowing me here

2. WTF really

WTF really

This place is really helpful and everyone has been so helpful to me. Welcome.