Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Maryland

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Jend300, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Jend300

Jend300
    from Maryland

Hi,
    I joined the HAMB in hopes it might help me find my Dad's old custom 1936 Ford coupe, originally from Baltimore, Md. I hope to post the information and photo soon.
    Also I do not have a car, but for the past 20 years have been trying to preserve the history of Maryland auto racing. Have collected photos, programs, statistics and interviews of tracks and drivers.

2. butcherted

butcherted
    from hagerstown

Welcome from Hagerstown, Md.

3. Clik

Clik

It's good to see people like yourself preserving history. It wasn't as easy to take pictures and recordings a few years ago as it is now and we didn't take enough of what we could. Some of us in Maryland have been trying to find pics of the Hot Rod hangouts that we were familiar with (Mighty Mo, Capitol Plaza) and haven't had much luck.

4. Clik

Clik

PS We have a Maryland group here under Community/Social groups.

5. metalix_421

metalix_421

welcome from ok

6. Welcome aboard from Iowa!

7. Welcome from Mississippi

8. monkeywrenching

monkeywrenching
    from maryland

Welcome to the HAMB from Hagerstown

9. Welcome from central PA

10. SIC98

SIC98

Welcome, from a former Southern Marylander now a South Floridian, my Dad and Uncle where big in the drag racing scene all through Md and VA, preserving that heritage is so important. Thanks, Brian

11. Welcome from So. Md. What happened to that thread you posted about an upcoming Bull Roast and reunion of local stock car drivers and fans at Earleigh Heights F.D.? It somehow got deleted. If it's still on, please re-post the info and any info about future gatherings. Thanks, Don.

12. Not sure how it got deleted or why, but if you re-post it here in your intro section, maybe it won't get closed....Feel free to pm me about it or post it in the Md. Social Group area. I'm sure there are folks who would be very interested. Thanks again.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  13. JackOfAllTradesRuss

JackOfAllTradesRuss

Welcome, from another Hagerstown Area member.......Russ