Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Indy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Suave's Buick, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Suave's Buick

Suave's Buick

I had the opportunity to meet several HAMB'ers at the Hunnert Car this year at the meet and greet. My friend "Lindross" took me to the Hunnert last year. Thats where I caught the "Fever" and have not looked back. Thanks to "Lindross", "GMC Bubba", and Culbertson shop, and several Wednesday Night helpers. I am weeks way from my own custom ride. the progress has been posted from begining to end here on the HAMB, some of you may have sen it. its posted by Lindross and GMC Bubba.
    I wanted to thank all the HAMB'ers for all the positive feed back I have read. and a real special thanks to my friend Lindross, GMC Bubba, and the people at Bubba's hot rod and Culbertson's hot rod.

2. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Welcome to the HAMB. Your hot rod is looking great. What a change from when you guys started on it. If I have time tonight I will swing by 30G and see if you guys are "working". Lots of great info here as I am sure you already know.

3. Suave's Buick

Suave's Buick

having lunch with Lindross in about 45 min. as far as i know we are still going to 30G.

4. Bloomdog

Bloomdog
    from Texas

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. I'm sure we will meet sometime.I've bought some wire wheels off of Jim.Nice guy.See ya around....:cool: