Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

Hello HAMB,

I've been in the automotive repair industry over 30 years starting as a Tech (in a Hot Rod and engine shop) and have owned and run a brick and mortar training center over 22 years in Fort Wayne. This facility is Unique in several areas: we don't do any public work (our customers are repair shops of which we serve over 300 in the area), we train techs for today's repair technology, and we also repair and rebuild clusters, modules, radios, etc. for the industry. I also run a restoration business (well RUSToration actually since everything we pull in is rotted and missing floors, trunks and cowls usually) and currently are in the process of moving the rustoration business to my rural home and a new building / man cave (that will be HAMB friendly) as I start the process of transitioning to retirement to run the rustoration side of the business full-time over the next few years. While I am a Pontiac guy, I enjoy the early factory Super Stock drag racing era (all makes) and also like wagons from the 50s-60s (on the bucket list). I've mentioned in other posts that my wife and I own post-war Lionel trains and the new building has a large train room included for a running layout with the accessories and trains from the 1950s. We are also building a Sinclair station front inside as well. My wife has really jumped into buying signs and memorabilia from that era. While we have several OT vehicles, the one that brought me here is a HAMB friendly '64 GTO that I drive weekly regardless of the weather. Regards, Randy

2. Welcome from Illinois.

Phil

3. e1956v

e1956v
    Alliance Vendor

Welcome from Colorado