Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. ElmCityGeoff

ElmCityGeoff
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hi all, I joined because we fell into a 61 Studebaker Lark. I've been lurking and reading for a while now and even though the car may be a little new/undesirable for the forum, I'm more at home here than than any of the other boards.

So, here is your ammunition...I really don't have experiance with cars and i bought an odd-ball four door sedan. I'm coming out of a two-wheeled background, but am more than willing to learn.

Attached Files:

2. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Now That's A Lark, Ever See The Brown Bag Special, Eats Up A Lot Of Muscle Cars. I Was In Manchester Ct. Last Year To Pick Up My 34 Buick Coupe, It's A Ride The Day After They Had 28" Of Snow. It Was Gone And Warm Out. On The Way Back With Out Any Snow To Speak Of, It Happened Right Past The Illinois Line In To Janesville Wisc. The Snow Started And Near Janesville, The Interstate Stopped Dead ! I Got A 45 Minute Nap On I-90. The Snooze Went Off When The Horn's Started Blowin ! Memories Of The Connecticut Trip 2,600 Miles. It Was All About The Iron ! Welcome.

3. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

Welcome Vespa4, To The Site