Register now to get rid of these ads!

New From California

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by SAM123, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Just signed up. Dont really have alot to say and if I did it would probably be BS anyhow.

Currently wrenching on a 70 Malibu .... gonna make it one hella cool sleeper with dog dishes on the outside, bench seat inside and LS engine under the hood .... its gonna be fun.

Anyhow, I promise to try not to be rude, crude or smelly but being over sixty sometimes that is a difficult promise to keep .... but I will give it a shot!

Oh, by the way, I Gots a 59 Chevy Sedan Delivery which is my keeper.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  2. A couple more pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    350/350

3. hmmmph, this must be a "all ford" forum

4. dawford

dawford

Hi Sam123,

Don"t let the lack of enthusiasm bother you.

I also live in Ca. and like sleepers.

Mine come in the form of Model A Fords but I like all kinds.

Anyway WELCOME.

Dick :) :) :)

5. 65PANELRAT

65PANELRAT

Cool 59'! Welcome from the Land of Enchantment! New Mexico!

6. A Duece Bruce

A Duece Bruce

Sam123! Welcome to the H.A.M.B. From Nor-Cal. Enjoy the site. There's all kinds here. Traditional hotrods are the topic, but you can learn and contribute to the saving and building of vintage cars of many interesting types. Welcome.

7. LeftCoastErik

LeftCoastErik

Nice Sedan Delivery, that thing is cool! Welcome aboard

8. roughneck424

roughneck424

Hello & welcome from Bakersfield. That 59 sure is unique:)

9. Thanks you all for the welcome.

Yep all those "traditional" arguemets have been around for years ... I aint going there. Same goes for arguing politics and religion. I grew up in Southern California (the birthplace of rodding, I'll argue that one!) and am pretty familar with whats what!

Living right below Dawford, about 60 miles on the 101. I try to hit that Fortuna show every year ... best damn deals at the best small swap if you ask me ..

But anyhow, thanks for the welcome.

10. welcome from plum island mass

11. Captain Geech

Captain Geech

welcome from sw mo

12. twenty gallons

twenty gallons

and welcome from Norco.....SoCal

13. 60 ford

60 ford

Welcome from Indiana.

14. Glad to have you here from California Wine Country (Sonoma County)

15. BTTT .... thought I would bring this forward since this is the first I have been in here all year!!!

...... smile damnit!

16. Cool-View

Cool-View

SAM123, I Just joined today and saw "SAM123" and thought I know that from somewhere. Then when I opened the post and saw the plate OH yeh! I have the same plate hanging on my shop wall.

17. Cool on that cool view . Welcome to this site, pretty informative and lots of memory flashbacks to be had .... enjoy.

Now how common is that? ... an intro thread originator welcoming a newby? ... oh the humanity!!

... but I regress, I just BTTT'ed this thread just for grins, the newer, friendlier and happier SAM123 .... my New Years resolution! ..... lets see if I can keep smiling!!!

18. Cool-View

Cool-View

"Cool on that cool view"
    Thanks, Glad you like it. Have fun with that 59. They are hard to find without being a rust bucket.

19. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

luv the 59 ... not interested in the Malibu here ... welcome from Tennessee!

20. Yep Gadget, I picked up on that ... my bad! Funny thing, that "unmentionable car" was manufactuered the very same month that I was pulling a rod-snapped flattie out of my 34 Ford PU and stuffing a SBC in. ... just an observation! LOL

Maybe this "eye candy" will heal all wounds.......

[​IMG]

December 1969 ... the 327 is in just waiting for the money to get the second quadrajet on the 2x4 setup.

21. Welcome from So. Cal

22. 40FordGuy

40FordGuy

Welcome, from Sacramento !! We're not "all-Ford",.. The 59 is cool,... keep us posted on what you're doing with it, pls.

4TTRUK

23. 40FordGuy

40FordGuy

Sam,...cool ride,.....Keep us posted on what you're doing with the 59 SD . We're not ALL Ford here,...lots of variety ,..

Welcome, from Sacramento !

4TTRUK

24. Dave Rondou

Dave Rondou

Welcome aboard.