Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects new '55 chevy project

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ol'skool29, Jan 24, 2011.

1. '54Caddy

'54Caddy

How long did the guy i Hooksett own it, because I remember seeing it on craigslist a few months ago up in plymouth nh, cheap. I would of bought it but i didnt have the cash at the time. If its the same car, it was already stripped when I saw it on craigslist so Im guessing the guy in Hooksett bought and flipped it for a few hundred.

2. Can you tell what kind of mounts were holding the big block in, where'd they go ?

3. 76cam

76cam

Nice really nice maby go the ag route with the car seen to many two lane cars latley.Keep the pic coming of the progress.

4. ol'skool29

ol'skool29

yeah i got it off the guy from plymouth NH
    from what i can tell, he used the stock mounts for front and rear of the engine. my guess is the engine is in hooksett NH
    yeah i was looking all around the car and i think this one was destined to be a two lane car. i would go that direction with it, but i dont want to clone the TLB car or AG car, i'm going my own route on this one. it'll be pretty badass.

5. J&JHotrods

J&JHotrods

Nice score man!

6. 8FLEET9

8FLEET9
    from MASS.

cool car. looks like a nice start, but that's what people said about my shitbox too ;)
    anyways good luck with it. i'll be following this thread & hope to see it at a show or 2 this season.

7. ol'skool29

ol'skool29

thanks man, i followed your 55 build thread from beginning to end, see you around!

8. 8FLEET9

8FLEET9
    from MASS.

cool stay tuned then, i feel like we're gonna start hittin my car pretty hard to get it ready paint this spring.

9. biscaynes

biscaynes

good luck with it, keep the progress pictures comin! :cool:

10. Mac_55

Mac_55

Nice 55 Skool , cant wait to see what direction you take her in !