Register now to get rid of these ads!

Never did this... SoCal Here.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by rocknrollratfink, Aug 24, 2010.

1. rocknrollratfink

rocknrollratfink
    from LA

I'm living in boring old south bay California. Been a member here for a while and realized i never did this. This site rules and i never get sick of all the interesting builds people come up with. I still don't have the car of my dreams because I've pissed away all the cash I've ever had on miscellaneous paraphernalia from an upright bass, guitars, amps, tattoo machines, guns... yada yada yada...I'm currently sloooooowly saving some cash toward a car. I'm a total spazz and very impatient. How long and How quickly I save will dictate what I end up with. Currently live with my in-laws and parking is at a premium in the suburbs. By the time I can buy my own garage with a house attached :D I will hopefully have hot rod money saved too. I'm the 3rd generation at a family owned wrought iron company started in 1950 (Big Shop, Lots of stuff :D Paint booth, 20 or so various welders. Presses, Saws the works) Hopefully one day if I'm the boss I can supervise the shop while working on my own B.S. Hot Rodding is in my blood. My moms family tree was loaded with motorheads. My great grandfather Harry Duncan was a contractor from Compton, CA who owned many fast engines and cars of the 1950s. My uncle Paul Nicolini (Harrys son in law) built the first 2 sidewinders that Jack Chrisman drove. I have old photos in my albums and have posted some videos on here. More to come.... Anyways I'm done rambling now....

2. farmer12

farmer12

Great intro, welcome from the Netherlands!

3. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Thanks for the great intro although it came in the form of the cart in front of the horse....:D

Nevertheless it was great to read. I sure hope you much sucess in getting to that point you spoke of. For the meanwhile just hang around and enjoy.

4. Hey there, that's a nice Intro, very interesting. Why so late?
    Oh well,.................WELCOME to the H.A.M.B. from Arkansas City,KS.

firstnomad
    www.angelfire.com/jazz/flatlandstudio

5. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

6. rocknrollratfink

rocknrollratfink
    from LA

Thanks guys! If anyone has an old rusty hot rod they don't need anymore :D
    Ill take it off your hands. Its killin me not to have something to wrench on.