Register now to get rid of these ads!

Needing to ask a favor, Oklahoma Habmers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chrome_fins, Aug 9, 2012.

1. chrome_fins

chrome_fins
    from Tulsa, Ok

Hey guys, I'm needing to ask a favor. Ive got a truck in the shop that i'm restoring, customer lives in Wisconsin. It's looking as if their trip down to get the truck may not work out as planned, so although i know this is no small favor to ask, I am wondering if any of my fellow Oklahoma Hambers might have an enclosed tongue drag trailer that i could borrow or rent for a couple of days, around the end of the year to take the truck up to them. I have an open trailer, but i dont relish the thought of taking an 80K vehicle so far on an open trailer...just too much chance for something to go wrong.

Like i said, i know it's no small question i am asking, but, hoping that someone would be willing, and able to help a fellow hamber out. Just trying to get plans lined out as early as possible. I havent found any of the trailer rental places locally that have enclosed for rent.

If you like, you can send me a P.M. directly.
    Thanks in advance guys, Any help would be much appreciated.

Brandon

2. willymakeit

willymakeit

Have you tried Ryder or Penske. Im not sure what they have but the search might be worth it.

3. jimmy1931

jimmy1931

Franks Custom Trailer sales in OKla City rents enclosed car haulers. 405-427-3036.

4. chrome_fins

chrome_fins
    from Tulsa, Ok

Awesome!!! I'll give them a call. Thanks so much!!!