Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need some help with PhotoShop

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TrailorPark, Feb 18, 2009.

1. TrailorPark

TrailorPark
    from Wahiawa HI

I have been using photoshop all day and am having problems getting any results...could someone that is experianced enough with it either alter the attached pic or tell me what/where to begin on getting the desired results?
    I am trying to use a Gloss black paint job, with a white roof as well as the area between the front trim. I have tried to touch up the rims/chrome. The last thing that I tried to do was lower it almost to the ground, all of this I failed miserably at, any help would be appreciated :confused:

Attached Files:

2. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

TP
    I would help but I am slammed at work! You need to make tight selections for each area you plan to colorize. Make separate layers for each selection/color. As far as lowering your sled. You need to make a duplicate layer of your image and mask out the part you dont need, then slide it down to the ground. You can IM me if you want. But I need to wait till tonight at the earliest to offer any more help. Slim

3. TrailorPark

TrailorPark
    from Wahiawa HI

ok I tried but I am still lost with photoshop.......

4. Gave it a shot

[​IMG]

5. TrailorPark

TrailorPark
    from Wahiawa HI

Which version of photoshp are ya'll using I think I might have gotten the wrong one

6. TrailorPark

TrailorPark
    from Wahiawa HI

Thanks Kaspar!!!

7. Photoshop is a difficult and complicated piece of software. You can't expect simple results. There are thousands of Photoshop tutorials for all the different versions all over the internet, you just have to look.

8. Marten

Marten