Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs NEED SOME HELP - SENT MONEY - NO ITEM SENT

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 6cylindersovertexas, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Bill Nabors

Bill Nabors

I did feedback soon after. That is why he offered to send a refund, but it never came. I have not done additional feedback. If he had refunded, I would have added feed back as if it was just a mistake that was properly corrected.

2. XXL__

XXL__

Still there...

Untitled.jpg

CNC-Dude likes this.
  3. 0nedon

0nedon

Yes you can leave feedback- go to their profile select trading stats and go from there.

4. Early Ironman

Early Ironman

A trick I thought of in the past.
    Have the seller take another picture of the item with a note. You can dictate what the note says confirming that he/she in fact at least has the item.
    An honest seller will understand and not have a problem easing a buyers mind.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

clem and 6inarow like this.
  5. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've done just about everything through here and the 'Barn with Postal MO. It is a level security for both. I don't worry too much since I exercise fairly transparent transactions in most every case. I've been late shipping/mailing maybe twice but stayed in touch with the buyer/seller about it. Then again my rep as regular HAMB dickhead might help. Whatcha think?

6. About the money orders or you being a dickhead?:D

Texas57 likes this.
  7. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well doh, the money orders. It would be a little "Captain Obvious" about being a dick.

K13 likes this.