Register now to get rid of these ads!

need some help for my cyclone

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by madwagon56, Aug 19, 2007.

1. madwagon56

madwagon56

:confused: im restoring my 64cyclone does any body know where i can find the flags for the fenders that goes next to the cyclone emblems and a drivers rear wheel well chrome molding. they re-pop the cyclone fender emblem but not the flags and the wheel well moldings they dont re-pop either. any help appreciated rod

2. I have a 65 and a 67 Caliente and have not had any luck finding trim and body panels. There's lots of Fairlane stuff out there but that isn't much help to us Comet lovers.
    If you do find a source for Comets, I'd sure appreciate hearing about it.
    Bob

3. twofosho

twofosho

Just spotted an ad in the Portland Ore Craig's List that might have what you need. Dated 19 August @ 6:16 PDT. Telephone listed is 503 760 6466. Good luck.

4. jkc302

jkc302

Hi,

Try Crites for the emblems. I have a 64 Cyclone also and parts for these cars can be hit or miss. What els do you need or possibly have for sale??

5. Here's my buddies that his dad bought new, had the top put on in the early 70's, factory black paint with the webbing on it also from the late 60's early 70's. It's a 289 4 speed car

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. The Murador used the same flag emblem also, if that helps in the hunt.

7. madwagon56

madwagon56

thanks for the replys i found the flags used off of ebay but no luck on the drivers wheel well molding. you guys are right parts are hard to find i think they are tougher to find then my hurst rambler scrambler parts. this car is complete except for that, its a 289, 4spd, buckets, console, tach and it was factory yellow with black and white interior. thanks for all your help rod

8. mikewlex

mikewlex
    from Ky

i am hunting for a 64 cyclone tach any help THANKS MKE [email protected]

9. mikewlex

mikewlex
    from Ky