Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need Help with my Floors on My Old Mopar

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ThePlyMouth13, Feb 26, 2013.

1. ThePlyMouth13

ThePlyMouth13

Good evening,

I need the help and mainly advice on a project that I am starting this weekend. My 1950 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4DR has basically crapped out floors and I am looking to start repairing them. My initial plan is to create patches to start so I can get on the road quickly. The problem I mainly foresee is that the portion of the floor that is under the pedals is gone. I have looked to see if that was a section that I could order but I am only finding the front and rear but not the portion that goes up to meet the firewall. I am planning on cutting out the cancer-ed part and making a plate to do this part of the job but I cannot see how the gas pedal attaches to the floor because there is no remaining reference. If any of you could send me some pictures or ideas of how to make this work or what the finished product should look like Id be greatly appreciative. I will post pictures of what I have to work with tomorrow night.

Thanks,
    Chad