Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Need help with my 1954 Dodge truck!?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Terry Ballard, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Los_Control

Los_Control
    from TX

I would not let that scare me away, they been sending me places for years and I still keep showing up at the door ;p

It is a great forum for your truck and your build, it is not as busy there as it is here, sometimes you can get a more qualified answer here, while other times you get a best answer there ... use the tools you have available.

radarsonwheels likes this.
  2. gene-koning

gene-koning

I believe you can get a gas tank from www.vintagepowerwagon.com for your truck. Vintage Power Wagon makes a lot of Dodge truck parts, and a they have a lot of stuff that fits the 2wd and non-military trucks as well. Gene

3. Brand Apart

Brand Apart
    from Roswell GA

That link is no good. I've never heard of them before but would love to see what they have.

4. john worden

john worden
    from iowa

Have you talked to Roberts Motor Parts in Mass?

5. greybeard360

greybeard360

We put a 318/904 in my brothers 51 truck. fits nice.... no such thing as a bolt in though. His gas tank was toast. We used an S10 tank.... almost exact same dimensions as the dodge tank. Had to relocate the filler location on the tank and modify the filler neck but got it in the factory filler location!

6. gene-koning

gene-koning

Sorry, missed a letter.
    www.vintagepowerwagons.com Look through the on line catalog. I suspect the 39-47 tank could be pretty easily converted to fit your 54 truck. I thought I saw a listing for the 54 tank, but didn't see it when I quickly looked. Gene

7. sunbeam

sunbeam