Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Need help. Nailhead to M20 Question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hellbilly_Buzzard, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Hellbilly_Buzzard

Hellbilly_Buzzard

HAMBers,

It's coming that time for me to start spending my pennies to adapt my '61 364 Nailhead to a Muncie M20. I already have a Bendtsen's adapter, a stock recessed flywheel and a couple of the other smaller low dollar knick knacks. I emailed Bob Bendtsen and he stated that he has no information for parts on stock flywheels. I thought this was interesting since his website states my flywheel will work. I also appreciate he's running a business and my question is perceived as competition.

My question is has anyone used a Bendtsen adapter with a stock recessed flywheel to an m20? Can this work?

I would prefer not to purchase a Bendsten nailhead flywheel since I already have a stocker, but if that is my only option I will bite the bullet.

Please Advise

Thank you,
    Kevin

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  2. Hellbilly_Buzzard

Hellbilly_Buzzard

3. 40Rdmonstr

40Rdmonstr
    from Dayton, MN

All you should need is the "stepped" pressure plate to match that stock flywheel. Clutch guy said don't loose the pressure plate they aren't available new you have to rebuild yours. Pm me with other ?s. I have a lot of stick nailhead stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. Hellbilly_Buzzard

Hellbilly_Buzzard

Thank you for responding 40R.

This is what you are refer8ng to, correct?[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using The H.A.M.B. mobile app