Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need help in Denver area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by eddiescustoms, Sep 23, 2009.

1. eddiescustoms

eddiescustoms

We are looking for a car last seen in the Denver area ,A 65 riviera called '' Fancy pants " if you have any info on this cars whereabouts it would really be appreciated it was last seen in flat white in the commerce city area. It was built by the Titus Brothers in the 80's. There is another thread on the H.A.M.B. it was posted by a friend of mine ,before I was a member and that where we got the info we have .H.A.M.B. members always help so I thought this heading would be more effective.Thanks.[​IMG]

2. colorado51

colorado51

3. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Hey Eddie...whazzup...??? Why you want that car...??? You always seem to put together some killer stuff ...so you don't need an old kustom...

Go find a similar Riv, build it new and make it better...

R-

4. eddiescustoms

eddiescustoms

I am the one looking for it on the other thread also,but a friend of mine posted for me because I wasn't a member yet and I thought this heading would get more responses,but i think i am the only one lookig at present

5. eddiescustoms

eddiescustoms

Roger ,Good to hear from you...don't know why I want it ,maybe history but I just don't want the old customs to be lost...I have liked that car ever since I was a kid...you know we all have some form of mental cartardation

6. pan-dragger

pan-dragger

I've been in the denver area a long time and never seen that car... i'm kind glad.

7. BigFinCad

BigFinCad

Hey Ed..
    I assume you have talked to Jerry Titus bout it?
    Say Hey to the wife,

Big Rich
    Lonely Knights

8. Ghost28

Ghost28

If that car was at the race shop for a few years, I don't remember seeing it there. but I was only there a few times to pick some parts up. I will try to get in touch with the guy I used to buy from and see if he remembers it. If it was in comerce city or still is it could be tucked away in an old garage or next to one. Good luck with you search...John

9. Eddie,

Hey dude, good luck in the search !

Be sure to go over to the "newbie" page and do an intro befroe these guys flay you. You'd have thought an old salt like Rich would have guided you there......geeezz.

Johnnie.

10. LWolfe

LWolfe

11. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

Hay Eddie I am the guy that said on here a while back that I saw the car at the race shop in Commerce City.I live in Thornton near the place.I will go ask about the car for ya.Just maybe we can find that sucker.I am Rick the guy you talked to in Salina with the Gold Desoto Airflow Kustom.

12. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

A friend told me this morning that the race shop has been closed and empty for a long time, that sucks.I will try to get over there this week during working hours and ask around the other shops about it.A friend of mine has a upholstry shop near there.JR's upholstry Ralph Krantz,maybe he knows something.

13. eddiescustoms

eddiescustoms

Went and talked to Ralph at JR's great car guy to talk to ,but he didn't even remember the car he said he would talk to you and maybe you knew where the car was.I don't "need " the car but would like to save it from rotting away or being crushed.Also talked to the guy at Kens Collision center in same parking lot and the guy who owns the A framegas station on the corner but nothing. Thanks for the help.

14. eddiescustoms

eddiescustoms

15. eddiescustoms

eddiescustoms

16. LWolfe

LWolfe

These photo's were taken around 1982 after I traded Fancy for a black 36 Ford Chopped Sedan. The car went to Colo and was painted black with a black interior.

Attached Files:

17. eddiescustoms

eddiescustoms