Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need Help in Albuquerque/Son's Truck stolen

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nitro-Nicky, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Nitro-Nicky

Nitro-Nicky

My Foster Son had his 2002 Dodge 1500 stolen a couple days before Christmas right out of the driveway. The police have recovered it, but it was partially stripped.

He's freaked out and frozen up inside as two months 'afore his wife took off with another guy (a local cop).

What I'm hoping is that maybe someone can help him install a new set of battery cables? The theives didn't just steel the battery, they bolt cut through the wires about a foot down into the engine bay.

Also, he's going to need someone to help him pick up a set of wheels and tires once he locates a replacement set.

He's a really great kid who keeps getting up no matter what life throws at him. His bio parents tossed him away as a small child in trade for drugs and such. He has always wanted to learn. I am just too far away to help, being in North California.

His ex took the insurance money for his truck by canceling the policy and having them issue a refund to her the very month before this. Which we didn't find out till we reported the truck stolen.

My Son has the funds to purchase a new set of battery cables but lacks the tools & knowledge to replace them.
    Can anyone in our community assist with a kid whose trying to grow up and give back??? Thanks, Nitro-Nicky

[​IMG]

He recently started a new job working at the local county Juvenile Hall and had to miss 5 days of work because he lives 35 or so minutes away from there.

2. deto

deto

Btt

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

3. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

get out your NSRA Fellow Pages, look up a car club in his area and call some members for help