Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need help asap

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nomobux, May 5, 2006.

1. Guys ... I need some help here. Not lookin for freebies, etc. I need a link or ph #. My roddin bud is dying of the big C. He wants to watch the Cal Kid movie. I'm not much of a movie guy. I'm shit at doin searches. Can ya give me a hand. His 40 Ceedan is bitchin .. why is it the good people. thank you nomobux .. you can e-mail [email protected]

2. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. :( I've lost alot of family members ,a dn a few friends to cancer.

I believe www.hotrodmemories.com should have it. At the bottom of the main page there is 2 links for videos. 1 is for VHS, and the other is for DVD's. I've bought a few movies from here, and i'm pretty happy with them. :cool:
    David

3. Thanx for the help guy !!

4. i bought my copy at Pete & jakes

5. Thanx guys. I just scored DVD on e-gay for $8.50 wohoo

6. :D Thank you for the mention of hot rod memories, I just went to the site & bought Hot Rod! It said it came out back in 1979 - I did'nt remember it had been that long. So 27 years later I get to see it again! Gary 4T950 Chevy Guy