Register now to get rid of these ads!

need a source on 58 plymouth floor pans

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by -JoeSmith-, Aug 14, 2007.

1. -JoeSmith-

-JoeSmith-

I know, I know use the search. I have and it was very helpful, but I haven't turned up exactly what I am looking for. I have found front floor pans and I have found rear floor pans. I have not found anything that would cover the area in between. Everything from the vendors that I have found are too short. A front floor pan and a rear floor pan would still leave a big gap under the seat. And that is the part that has turned to poo.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. lawrence

lawrence
    from Bamalama

I got mine for my 57 Plymouth from Bob McGee. The 4 floors covered the entire deal from front to back. I also got my 2 trunks from him too. He makes floors for a lot of different cars. Pretty reasonable too. I don't know if he has a website yet or not. Email:
    [email protected]

Also check out our new little nifty club at christinecarclub.com
    We have a forum and know where lots of shit for these cars are.

3. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

you can try "R CAR" and the Plymouth Doctor (DR) Both repop MOPAR sheet metal panels, don't know if they cover your year but worth a check.

4. lawrence

lawrence
    from Bamalama

Never tried Plymouth Doctor. Bob McGee is R/Car