Register now to get rid of these ads!

need 59 buick wheel cylinders where 2 buy?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by marq, Jan 29, 2006.

1. marq

marq

I need some 59 Buick brake parts ,i need 2 complete front wheel cylinders left and right ,i need a set of linings for my shoes and i need a complete spring kit.Does anyone know the best cheapest most reliable place i can find these parts please?............Marq

2. Rolf

Rolf

I am quite sure Kanter Auto ships overseas.
    http://www.kanter.com/

Also, think Cars Inc in New Jersey supplies them, I don't have the web address, maybe another HAMBer has it...

'59's Rules

[​IMG]

3. Rolf

Rolf

4. Dale Fairfax

Dale Fairfax
    Member Emeritus

5. phat rat

phat rat

check out gmoldtimeparts on E-bay. I bought a set of rear 59 buick wheel cyl from them a couple of years ago. If you need rears also I've got the ones I bought from them that I want too sell, I sold the project they were for

6. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

Bought stuff for my car at Napa. All cylinders, spring kits, etc. Local AutoZone guys tried to help best they could on stuff too.

7. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Seriously, check Pep Boys, most American cars from that era shared just a few variations. They had a listing for my '56 Packard rear end and the cylinders looked just like my '54 Chevy which looked exactly the same as a '57 Chevy. The new cylinders were like $14.99 each.

8. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Oh shit, you're in England, never mind.

Want me to find some for you? I can look.

9. Marq
    NAPA, that's where kanter buys their parts.:D

I'll never understand why you guys go to a specialty parts store before checking out a regular parts store.

Anyway it'll be friday before I can get down there but if you can wait a couple of days I'll cruise down to NAPA and check it out for ya.

BTW that starter solonoid they used up into the '80s.