Register now to get rid of these ads!

Neat wrecking yard in Central Washington

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MoparMan4GZUZ, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Drove by and took pix of the front of this wrecking yard, I needed to get some paperwork done so I parked next door. The owner saw my insignia on the door of my work car and pulled in and talked to me. I asked about the Lincoln, the 57 chev and the old pontiac in the front, he asked me if I liked old cars, I gave a resounding yes and he invited me in to walk the yard. He even let me take in a camera. Basically, everything except the 57 Chev and possibly the beige Cadillac are for sale. The Lincoln out front is $1500 and the Pontiac out front (runs with gas poured down carb per the owner) is $2500. The rest are in the yard and apparently available. Enjoy the pics, if interested, PM me for the location.

Attached Files:

2. more, including the Pontiac and Lincoln

Attached Files:

3. thanks for posting....little far for me....

4. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

5. aircap

aircap

Cool stuff!

6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Not too far for me and I'm not sure that I have ever been in that one. The Chevy AD trucks are always interesting for me.