Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nash experts!!! Nash Statesman Custom whats it worth

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Marky, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Marky

Marky

I think its a 50 2dr Statesman Custom. Its got a straight body. Not running. Its got just about everything, just needs to be gone through.

Attached Files:

2. s.r.i.

s.r.i.
    from Hell

Nothing, so you might as well give it to me to take care of :D

3. Marky

Marky

Haha, no really guys, just wanted to get a ballpark figure.

4. OUt here in the midwest, about $500- $750 if it has a title. 4 doors are worth less than the 2 doors. I bought this '53, 4 door with hydromatic for $300 with title...
    Only photos I have left of it are when I was doing a little "photochop" work on it....as you can see, I really wanted a coupe, not a 4 door...

Attached Files:

5. Carshowlvr

Carshowlvr
    from Florida

I bought one exactly like it but with less rust for only $450.00 in Wisconsin. They have no frames you know? After looking under mine and seeing what was holding up what, I decided not to mess with it and sold it here in Florida for $700.00, again, mine looked better than that one. I would offer him $300.00 if you really want it. Dont be afraid to walk away, leave your phone number and say if you decide to sell it for $300.oo give me a call and leave. He may stop you before you get off the property.

6. VAPHEAD

VAPHEAD
    BANNED

Couple years back I had one in the wrecking yard.Cut the nose off it just in front of the wheel wells.Sold it to the prop department at SEGA.It ended up in the window of Macy's in new York at Christmas with the cartoon caracters of Mario bro's driving it.It had hydro rams to make it bounce up and down.Later I heard it was in redmond WA.in the corporate offices.

But i doupt they would want to buy another......

7. Marky

Marky

Well thanks for the tips..