Register now to get rid of these ads!

Myrtle Beach H.A.M.B.ers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by beachbum jim, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Looking for car guys/gals in the Myrtle Beach area. I am new to the HAMB but have been a car guy my entire life. I am a do it youself car builder who loves to see home built cars, trucks, bikes or whatever. Even if they are less than perfect. Is anyone interested in getting together and sharing knowledge and skills. Twenty years ago I owned a trim shop, so maybe I could help someone with their interior. Im not really into clubs. The ones ive been with in the past have either turned into pissing contests or bragging contests. Let me know... Happy Holidays, Jim

2. Myrtle Beach here also. I do quite a bit of upholstery and fabrication. Always looking for more gearheads to chat with. Drop me a PM and I'll send you my digits.

3. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

I am in Myrtle Beach. I have a 29 Tudor Sedan in need of an interior within the next few months. Either one of you can send me a PM. I to am a backyard builder who tries to learn from my screwups. I live on 45th Ave in MB between 17 business and bypass. I have a fridge full of cold beers if interested. I have learned from my dad who is a long time hot rodder, he to is in Myrtle Beach. Hope to hear from you guys.

4. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

5. good to meet you guys...

6. SKRTCHSR

SKRTCHSR
    from Cincinnati

Wish I had know about you guys before I stayed at the Bayview resort. What a shit whole! So this summer I can ask if my condo will be nice..

7. moparjack44

moparjack44

I have a friend who lives in N. Myrtle Beach, has 4 Hot Rods, but he would not be any help, unless you want your taxes done. Excellent CPA, but 0 car knowledge :), but loves Hot Rods.
    Y'all going to Run To The Sun show? I have reservations at StayBridge Suites.
    Jack

8. I did some repair work at The Bayview... reminded me of a cheap motel.

9. VectorGES

VectorGES
    from Conway, SC

I moved to Conway 7 years ago, but haven't found many car people. I used to be a pretty decent wrench, but don't have a place to do it now. If you need any help on the Chevy, let me know.