The last three weeks have been crazy... a blur to say the least. Three weeks ago, we had our annual indoor car show, the Omaha World of Wheels. Nine of us registered our cars together - all Omaha Hot Rods. I had to keep my car together for that show, so it was difficult to do much work on it. While at the show that weekend, my buddy Jason mentioned painting it before leaving for the Lonestar Roundup. We came up with a plan and went for it! (photo of our cars at the Omaha World of Wheels) After getting the car home from that show, I had about 10 days to get it ready for paint. It had been in primer with a bare aluminum hood for three years. I had to do some 320 grit blocking and DA 320, as well as welding/body-working some holes on the cowl from the old Hallock windshield that was on it. I worked on it nearly every day and disassembled what I could to get ready for paint. The Thursday evening and Friday before leaving for the LSRU, Jason @jho sprayed everything. We used single-stage enamel paint and it turned out much better than expected. We started with 1/2 gallon of Ford (tractor) blue and added 22 oz. of Rustoleum flat black to come up with the color. It's close to Washington Blue. He added hardener and thinned it with lacquer thinner to spray. Here are the results! I'll get more photos posted soon, it was a bit of a challenge just getting these to upload!