Register now to get rid of these ads!

my prodject

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ibhotrod, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Here is my current prodject.It's a 1930 Hudson two door sedan.My plans are to keep it low but still be able to drive on Wiscosins crappy roads.I plan on drag raceing it so I'm puttin in an 8 point cage.My motor is a chev 355 that I built for my last car that I planned on raceing.The motor puts out close to 450HP.I'm thinkin some crazy custom headers that I can uncork for racin and a full exhaust out the back with some big honkin fish tails with flame throwers.Let me know what you think. Or any suggestions.I'll poste pics later.They won't upload for some reason!:confused:

2. TN young gun

TN young gun

If your sedan is the one in your avitar, then you got a great hot rod in the making, that motor should scream down the track. i recently got a model a sedan i'm gonna be building here very soon. Good luck with your's, you are alot farther along than me.:eek:

3. t-town-track-t

t-town-track-t
    from Tulsa

NO WAY!!! I have a '30 3 window coupe that I am going to build up once the track t is done. I have to get some pics of yours. I have had a hard time finding anyone else doing a hudson this early. In fact the whole reason I bought the thing in the first place, was that I had never even seen one. Figured I would not get a chance to buy one again. Mine is a long ways off, but I plan on doing it mean and nasty. In fact the rust color that it is now, is the same color that it will be when its done. I have a 4" chop(at least), 4" channel, and 4" drop planned for it. Not sure how I am going to power it yet. I am currently looking for an early terraplane grill for it.

4. Mootz

Mootz

Here you go...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mootz

5. Thanks a bunch mootz! No my avitar isn't it,yet thats just what I'm shooting for. Right now I'm planning on painting the frame and rims black and the rest olive drab.I had the motor in a 78 malibu that was capable of high 12's.I'll try to poste some more pic's of my insperations.:cool:

6. coolpair-vi.jpg

post-1-17481-28_model_a_sedan.jpg
    some insperation!

7. 29.jpg
    I could plow snow with this one!

8. post-1-02331-tudor.jpg

post-1-02695-100_4026.jpg

post-1-03335-XP8120291_JPG.jpg

24_12.jpg

post-1-12877-85_12_sb.jpg
    more cool pic's ;)