Register now to get rid of these ads!

My Hot Rod Cinematic Adventure

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Denise, WOW!!! Thanks for the coverage, especially for putting HAMB names to faces. Now I have images (very different from how I imagined) to associate with avatars.

I have to make this event next year. (I sound like a Cubs fan :rolleyes:)

Now someone please tell me - what is this "HAMB crack"? It looks good but I've never heard of it.

2. HulaZombie

HulaZombie

I've been waiting for your post.........FINALY !!! now I can get on with life !!!:D

Great meeting you !! Always love your posts !
    See you at the next event !

Bill "that's SIR cat turd to you":cool:

3. GMC BUBBA

GMC BUBBA
    Member Emeritus

Denise,
    Awesum job on the story pics etc!!!

I guess my assignment is to be the official " Spam-Hamber" for next year?

We will bring enough to cook up for everyone next year, may even slide a spiked watermelon in there or two...:) :)

4. roadracer

roadracer

awesome job, looking forward to meeting you folks on one of these cruises!

5. leadsled01

leadsled01

Thumbs up Denise!!! I really like the pictures of the sheep..lol... well , I am partial to sheep you know.

6. bigken

bigken

Killer coverage of a great event, by a real sweety. I can't wait to see your next review.
    Thanks to all the made the event possible. I like what I see the HAMB growing into.
    Thanks .............

7. Flathead Youngin'

Flathead Youngin'

great coverage! i didn't get to meet 1/3 of the people i wanted to.....couldn't quite talking to everyone....

great time, great time

8. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

Denice, don't let antone kid you, you're the highlight of EVERYONE'S HAMB event!

Thanks for helping in making it what it is.

Vance

BTW, that big brown turd at Danimal's look familiar...

9. fms427

fms427

Hey,Denise - great post - enjoyed travelling with you. Only one correction - Stan is the handsome one in the Shoebox - Doug the ugly one in the 37. And since he's a lurker , he can't respond........... I'll continue to work on him to join ! See you at Columbus ???? STAN

10. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

We should all chip in and pay your expenses for all these trips...saves me the $$$ of going...I feel like I was there and I never had to leave my chair...:D

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  11. fms427

fms427

Hey,Denise - great post - enjoyed travelling with you ! Only one correction - Stan is the handsome one in the Shoebox - Doug is the ugly one in the 37. Since he's a lurker, he can't respond !! See you a Columbus ?? STAN

12. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I knew that, I just called you both Doug by mistake. ;) It's fixed now:D

Not going to Columbus this year. Staying home and working on Big Olds' windows.

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

;) so are alot of GMB's....from what I hear.

I'm bummed I didn't get a photo of us drinking your lovely wife's homemade wine. That stuff was DELICIOUS! It was wonderful meeting the both of you and hanging out. You guys going to LuckyDevil's Rock and Race event in a couple of weeks??

14. leadsled01

leadsled01

I'm gonna be there saturday with my 8 year old and a couple of friends. Amy has to work. Jerry

15. mcload

mcload

Great photo story....finally put a face to FlatHead Youngin's name! I thought you missed this event, Youngin'?! Looked like a great time; maybe I can join yall some year with the Venus.

Patrick

16. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I won't be attending the Nats this year. I will be on my way to Speed Week in B'ville with Big Olds. Your in charge of covering the event and posting the photos and writeup:D

17. Jackbolt

Jackbolt

I think 3WLarry has something there about covering HRLC's expenses for all the great coverage she provides. I told Denise I finally got to meet someone famous...her!
    Thanks to all who brought their rods. I was in hot rod heaven for a day. I'm sure there's bigger and better things in store for the future.
    Petejoe, I'm still raving about your truck. Sure wish we lived closer for I could take some lessons from your builds...not to mention all B.S.ing we could do. Blktopbandit's coupe sure caught my eye too! Lots of character there!!!! It was great meeting Squiggy too. He's gotta be hardcore riding that far sitting on steel. Come see me when we cross paths again. You deserve a big ol' cold one for that. I've forgotten Dennis's screen name but I sure enjoyed B.S.ing with him and his son too. His Model A is killer!!!! Flatheadyoungun is one swell kat too. Thank you for bringing your Grandad! He was a hit!!!
    Until we meet again.....

18. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

Denise, It is always a pleasure to show up at the same events. and a real honor to say i've had big olds sittin' in my driveway. stop back when you have more time to visit, you are ALWAYS welcome at my place. We had lots of fun cruisin and can't wait to do it again.

19. Terrific write up and photo's Denise! Your great pictures give me motivation to go out and get a better camera. :D Always a pleasure to hang out and you're welcome to a ride anytime. My turn next in Big Olds. That's one fine lookin car for sure.

20. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

Thank you Denise, I was there and must say saw more by your posts just now than I did being there - you are the greatest !!!
    See you in Joplin.

21. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

22. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

No need to feel bad, 8am means 8am. I grew up with a military father and am use to it. I actually perfer it then sitting around the parking lot first thing in the morning when I could have been sleeping longer.:D

23. boozoo

boozoo

Outstanding! You have a real talent for telling a full story with your pictures. Makes me jealous as hell!!! Not that I wasn't already jealous at everyone that got to go to this. Maybe next year the "Hudsonero" will be ready.

Anyway, great pictures with a story to boot. can't beat that!

24. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Vicki, without great pals like you and the rest of the guys to hang out with, my post would be pretty boring. I'm looking forward to hanging out with both you and Ken in Joplin. Maybe I'LL get to go for a ride in the Caddy then and try out those seats for myself;) .

Anytime you want to try my camera and talk about the different ones on the market just let me know. I'd LOVE to give my opinion:D

Next time I visit we're going to make loud noises right??:D

25. xtralow

xtralow
    from So Cal

Thanx for the coverage, great as usual! I am just wondering how you are able to get to so many events? how many weeks vaca do you have woman:D!
    I dunno how you do it! but keep it up cuz I cannot wait for the B'ville adventure posts!

26. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

27. Sums it up so far as I'm concerned. Great coverage! Thanks, Denise, for letting the rest of us attend in spirit (with a little digital or "Kodak" help :) ).

28. Gearhd69

Gearhd69

Great pics thanks for sharing

29. Just another fantastic post, Denise! Man, this HAMB thing is sure heading in the right direction.......Quality People with Quality Cars!

My bud, OBS, sure is having the time of his life! :)

Joel

30. Flathead Youngin'

Flathead Youngin'

I'm the pretty one!

Yeah, that would be cool.....might be the only way I'd ever get to see the Venus!