Register now to get rid of these ads!

My head on the chopping block.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1959cac, Sep 28, 2009.

1. 1959cac

1959cac

Did a search on signs, and looked at The Hamb store , but no luck. Is it OK to place a "Hamb Friendly" sign with my profile name alongside my shop sign ?
    Moderators, Staff,etc...I'm not trying to infringe on you, just let whoever on here driving by know, that they are free to stop in as "family"?
    Kinda willing to go the extra mile as far as work and reputation, knowing at anytime I can be bashed to pieces on here.Or am I nuts?

2. Nefarious Art

Nefarious Art
    from Auburn, Ca

That's an awesome idea!

3. I'd suggest PM'ing the Boss (Ryan) and get his blessing...or not. Sounds cool to me! :D

4. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I think Ryan is in Hawaii right now so you might not get a quick answer

5. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

If you think Ryan doesn't check this thingie while he's away from home...

Well, I won't go on...suffice to say, laptops make it easier to connect world wide...and hotels have computers too...

R-

6. Gigantor

Gigantor

I asked the boss a while ago about printing out some HAMB business cards with this website and what it's all about on them. If he'd let me design them, I'd be proud, or if he wad some printed up I'd buy a box.
    I can't tell you how many times I've run into someone and tried to explain the HAMB and get a funny look or be without a pencil so I could write down the website.
    I've thought that if I had a flashy card with the "Spreading the Gospel of Traditional Hot Rods and Customs Worldwide" on it with the website and a little space where I could write my screen name down, all in an effort to find other like-minded car enthusiasts in my area, I'd be doing a good thing.
    Whether to hand one to someone who STILL doesn't understand the difference between a hot rod and a rat rod, or slip one under the windshield wiper of a slick little hot rod with no owner in sight, I think it would be great.
    Never heard back from the Boss and wouldn't dream of doing such a thing without his blessing.

7. Get an Alliance membership & put the tag on the sign. :) And ask first....

8. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

It's all about the iPhone :D

9. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Whatever that is...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm still old time stuck in the "trad" mode...my phone has wires on it and it's stuck to the wall...

R-

10. Same thing I was thinking about.