Register now to get rid of these ads!

My escrow closed, I'm moving ,I now own a gas station.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Docfranknstein, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Docfranknstein

Docfranknstein

It finally happened, escrow is closed and I'm moving, I paid for the gas station yesterday, today is moving day. My new joint is a gas station/shop/mini mart/ with a house in back, it has new tanks and is real busy right now pumping lots of gas everyday. I forgot how much crap I have, took 5 hours just for the garage stuff, My butt is draging. Drop in and see Me at the Boron Sevice Station ( Boron Calif) the next time Your heading to Vegas. Von Doc

2. CharlieLed

CharlieLed

Say Doc, I passed through Boron a few months ago comin' back from Gene Winfield's. We got gas at a small station on the corner, I don't think that there was room for a mini-mart there so I don't think that this is your place. Next time we're passin' through we'll be sure to stop. Good Luck and keep the A/C blowin'.... [​IMG]

3. Race1

Race1

Doc, Any HAMB members discounts on fuel? [​IMG]

4. badpat

badpat

what's yer policy on drive offs?

5. Chevron, Shell?

6. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Congrats on the new business. you going to have a full service with guys in white outfits that run out when you pull up, like the early days...

7. that is great glad to hear it i will stop by when i am down there for sure

8. prime mover

prime mover

first off congrats on the new place, your probably out on the road right now with the roadster on a trailer behind the uhaul. second I will be expecting a 3rd annual tossing of the rod soon and many HAMBers will be there.

9. speedaddict

speedaddict
    from Austin, Tx

Doc, you guys got an ATM machine out there? I can reprogram that thing for you if you do and you can make some money on transactions. Let me know

speedy

10. MichaelDorman

MichaelDorman

Damn Doc, were'nt you talkin' about that when we came to pick up that engine from you you like 2 months ago?! Glad to here it finally worked out and that ya' got those stairs fixed [​IMG]

11. FONZI

FONZI

DAMN,
    You are livin MY DREAM doc. That is AWESOME. My favorite job was my pump jockey job. I really envy you. ENJOY. I will stop by sometime.

FONZI

12. Dennis the Menace

Dennis the Menace

Doc. What station?
    Dennis

13. Leon

Leon

Congrats on the purchase - We'll have to drop by and visit when you get settled

14. Right on, best of luck to ya. If I am ever that way you got my biz! Larry

15. I'll be cruisin' up 58 on the way from Utah to Bakersfield for the HRR. I'll be in the wife's car but I'll stop by and top off the gas tank at your place. (Hope I can find it)
    Don.

16. TheDooWopKid13

TheDooWopKid13

any pics of the place?