Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration My Card Carrying Hot Rod

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Speedy Canuck, Jul 20, 2011.

1. So I know this is a little bit off topic, but I thought you all would find some interest in it...

While I was touring around France, my buddies and I were passing a booze shop. I was walking slightly ahead of them when Josh grabs my arm to stop me. "You have to buy this!" he says, pointing at something in the window. And he was right.... I did have to buy it.

It's a wooden carved little hot rod. It came with a glass tube bottle of Scotch that sits in it and is removable from the car by removing the magnetically held trunk and sliding the bottle out.

It was a bitch to safely transport around France and Portugal for 3 weeks, but I had a use in mind for it... other than getting drunk. I drank the scotch, put the bottle away for safe keeping and it's now my business card holder. Always gets a chuckle or a comment from my clients.

Anyways, just thought I'd share.

Attached Files:

2. 69f100

69f100
    from So-Cal

[​IMG]
    had this one for a while. it used to be a tin toy, and i just never restored it. it usually sits on the back of my friends trailor. i think yours is cooler though because of the woodgrain

3. UncleJoey

UncleJoey

4. I don't know, that tin one is pretty cool too!