Register now to get rid of these ads!

My Buddy Bobs car on Hot Rods Facebook page

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by APACHERACING, Nov 10, 2011.

1. <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    My friend Bob ran his car in Hot Rod Drag Week this year and his car is on there facebook page. If you like his car it would be cool if you would give it a LIKE. Pretty cool ol ride that was built with parts from 26 cars to get where it is today. It looks like a coupe that was never built. The body mods are amazing, and far too many to do them justice here. So if you like the car give him a vote. Thanks, Apache Racing. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. I ran dragweek and got to check out his car and talk to him. Really cool guy and car.

3. WOODEYE

WOODEYE

I got to look over his car at the Goodguys Show held at Kansas Speedway this year. The work is really amazing in the ways he has tied everything together. I got to listen in while he answered other guys questions. Nice fellow and very knowledgeable too.