Register now to get rid of these ads!

My brake line choice/ 40% off/HEADS UP!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by geoking, Oct 4, 2010.

1. geoking

geoking

Hopefully saving money isn't OT.

I have been investigating what type of brake line material and have decided to use a product called NiCopp that is an alloy manufactured by AGS. http://www.agscompany.com/automotive/11

I know NAPA sells it , but it is $1.99 a foot and I started looking for it at a better price. I found a PROMO code for Advanced Auto "BIG40" and ordered with a 40% discount and free shipping. This is for any product! If you need to buy something, you cant beat this much of a savings.

Not sure, but believe this Promo is good through Oct 6th. If you need something, please take advantage of the savings. My order for 25ft of 3/16ths + 25ft of 3/8ths was $132.98 - $40.oo discount = $95.68 delivered to the door. cool!
    Regards,
    George

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  2. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I bought two 25' rolls of nickel/copper brake line at Carlisle for $24.00. The stuff was made in Canada and looks to be identical to the stuff I bought last year from NAPA.