Register now to get rid of these ads!

"My Blue Heaven" 1959 Ford, anybody know where it is today?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustom64ford, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Tuff Tin

Tuff Tin

Ron; Funny how all these rumors get started. Nice to know your still kickin with it. Have any good pictures you would like to share?
    Mike

2. Here are some photos from my run-in with My Blue Heaven in March of 2011.

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      86.2 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      94.2 KB
      Views:
    • 03.jpg
      03.jpg
      File size:
      97.3 KB
      Views:
    • 04.jpg
      04.jpg
      File size:
      90.9 KB
      Views:
    • 05.jpg
      05.jpg
      File size:
      43.9 KB
      Views:
    • 06.jpg
      06.jpg
      File size:
      43.5 KB
      Views:
    • 07.jpg
      07.jpg
      File size:
      94.1 KB
      Views:
    kidcampbell71 likes this.
  3. black 62

black 62
    from arkansas

with the body squished down it makes that top look out of proportion like a square bird---front and rear end treatments look nice...

4. Just stumbled across this tread looking for this car, glad to see this car is still around and kicking. 2 out of 3 of the cars on the cover of that Rod and Custom luckily survived.

5. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Looks like I need though the photo albums and boxes of event photos to find the photos I took of the car and with Ron in a couple at the Unfinished Nationals he took it to. If memeory serves right he was there with it more than one year and we got to watch the progress.
    I think that one of the Seatte Show programs has it, Red Rage an a couple more well known PNW customs in it so more digging.

6. Hope you find those pics, would be neat to in progress pics of the car.

I bet Taboo will be in that Seattle program as well. My Blue Heaven and Miss Taboo ended up at a lot of the same shows together as they were both in their prime at the same time.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  7. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm going to have to dig deeper for the programs as I must have dug them out of the file cabinet and broght them in the house. I did find one photo of My Blue Heaven in primer in the awards line at unfinished nationals but the photo is so dark that it doesn't show much. I think my dad took the photo as I was in line behind Ron to get the award for Longest time unfinished. My blue heaven at Graham.jpg