Register now to get rid of these ads!

my apologies

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Ellwood59, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Hey Folks,

I've "lurked" for years,posted,bought things and even won an auction.Then I realized I didn't do an official intro.:eek:
    Name's Tim. Like most I have more toys than I'll ever finish but, I won't admit that to my better-half.;) I spent 30 years of my life driving big-trucks now I just want to play with all my toys.:D

I'm feeling much better now.

runwatchabrung!

2. Hey Tim: I lurked for a few years as well . . . then decided to participate/share a bit more -- was a good decision. This is a good group and most of us do our best to help one another, seek help and advice when needed and stay true to our traditional roots. Like anything else, you get back what you put into the HAMB.

Welcome and we hope to hear a bunch from you.

3. 'bout damn time, welcome aboard. :)

4. now I see this should've been in "intro's" :eek:

musta forgot my meds again!:D

hell, I'm goin' out to the garage...................................

5. Welcome Tim. Like B&S said, this is a good group and most folks here do their best to help a brother or sister out. Nice to have you officially on board.

6. First I joined , then I lurked. I might have done it backwards.....Welcome! Hope it's as useful to you as it has been for me.

7. Man 4 years there was a time that would have been some sort of a record. I don't think anyone gets too upset thses days.

I was only on for a couple of months before I posted mine. It took me awhile to figure it out. :eek:

Anyway belated welcome.

Oh and I always do and I hope I brung enough.

8. thanks for the welcome folks,

btw, PorknBeaner, sooner or later it's not enough :)

9. jonly

jonly

welcome from illinois

10. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Welcome. I'm in the same boat, but planning my intro for my 3,000th post. :D

I was too stupid to realize you are expected to do an intro until it was embarrassingly late.

11. 94hoghead

94hoghead