Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects My 55 Coupe Deville

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Slosh Tubz, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Welcome and great save. I too know your work from the truck board. Can't wait to see what you do with the Caddy.

2. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Make sure you make it to the Stray Kat 500 in Dewey OK the first weekend in May. You'll get lots of inspiration for your build!

www.straykatkustoms.com

3. jakdupkustoms

jakdupkustoms

Looks like a great find similar to the shape of mine when I started. Welcome to the world of Cadillac $$$$.

4. Slosh Tubz

Slosh Tubz

Hey man, thanks I appreciate that !
    NICE ...thanks for sharing
    thanks man !
    thank you
    Man this is awesome that a lot of you guys are over here also ! Thank you !
    Sweet, thanks for the heads up I will check it out !
    Thanks man, cant wait to get started, I am going to gather parts for a while and do research ! Who sells the best quality floor pan patch panels ?

5. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

6. Ester Eddie

Ester Eddie
    from Alaska

I pulled the back window out of a 56 4 door if it fit and you were closer I'd help you out and the back seat.I was hoping it would fit in mine but was to big.

7. VintageConcepts

VintageConcepts

What are going to do with it? Those corners are hard to find. I've noticed the pic above and Roger's Caddy have them molded.
    Congratulations on your find.

8. Slosh Tubz

Slosh Tubz

Thanks guys my plan is to put it in the barn until I finish the K5 Jimmy I am building now for this years SEMA show and as soon as it is done I will tear into the Caddy

9. Ester Eddie

Ester Eddie
    from Alaska

Well Slosh I'll be looking forward to it.God speed on the k5 Jimmy build.

10. nowaxn5

nowaxn5

It really depends on your time frame, persistence and pickiness. I needed both sides and looked everyday, all day for a decent price. It's not unusual to see them around $1,200 (both sides). You'll occasional come across them for less so be ready to jump if you find a good straight driver set for under $600. Of course, this is just my opinion. After looking for about two years I found a nice complete bumper on here for $400. My cousin owns a chrome shop but a rechrome is still out for now!

Hope this helps,
    Jerry

11. Slosh Tubz

Slosh Tubz

Well....I guess my Caddy dreams were short lived, I work at a used carlot and I traded for a Crew Cab Dually that I need so I can pull my projects around so now I am going to put the Cadillac up for sale....Sad day, I had big plans...but I have to have a tow vehicle to build my business more !

12. Ester Eddie

Ester Eddie
    from Alaska

:eek:Damn that was fast.