Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods MRI (Manson Racing Ignition out of P.A.) M.I.A. =(

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kustomrf, Aug 6, 2015.

1. kustomrf

kustomrf

Hey guys I really need your help here. I'm trying to find a way to get a hold of Pat Manson from MRI (MANSON RACING IGNITION)than the phone number I have for his business which is 610-287-1511. I ordered a magneto for my Cadillac 390 months ago! And I already paid for half of it. He needed the gear from my original distributor. And I sent it off to him the next week after half payment was paid. I've only talked to him once and that was about two months after I originally paid him. last I heard was it was almost ready to go about a week to go that was about four months ago or so it could be less it's just been so long I can't remember. IV made numerous phone calls and voicemails. And he's not returning any of them.
    If anybody knows anything or can get in contact with him please let him know Reyes from California is waiting for his magneto for his Cadillac. And if you would please give me a call or if someone can pass me over a cell phone number. Pat is a nice guy I've done business with him before and never had a problem.
    It's just getting to the point to where I hate to think that he would rip me off. thanks in advance guys I would really appreciate any information you can give me hopefully he's doing OK healthwise and that's not the reason for him avoiding me.

Reyes
    Fullerton ca
    714-318-0766

2. Might be helpful if you noted where in Pa. he's located. Pa. is a big state, maybe someone near him knows what's up or actually knows him personally. Just a thought.

3. stimpy

stimpy

manson racing ignition
    1015 C Second Ave. Schwenksville, PA 19473
    (610) 287 - 1511

kustomrf and lothiandon1940 like this.
  4. kustomrf

kustomrf

yep thats his info.. but no REPLY!!