Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motown to Indy...anyone or anyTHING need to go?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fat Hack, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Any HAMBers between Michigan and Indy got any kinda smallish stuff to send to anybody in that vicinity?

I'll be heading down to the gig on Saturday to check out KulturePimp's truck and the other rides there...bringing a few rolls of VINTAGE 110 film to doccument the journey and the event!

If you have some HAMB-TRADE goodies that need to go that way, or if you wanna buzz along for the ride...let me know!

(I'm cheaper than UPS or Greyhound...and I won't fondle your parts too much, lose them, or make you sit next to a non-English speaking psychopath with a jar of Vaseline and evil plans for your ass! [​IMG])

Not sure if I'm gonna load the Blue Bitch up for this trip or not...kinda depends on who or what else is going!

2. TINGLER

TINGLER

Hey Hack,
    Come on down to TN and bring the bitch. I'll throw in a little tubing and some time and we'll turn her into a MONSTER(ette?) [​IMG]
    Next week I am doing NOTHING but mini bike CHOPPING. You can come on down.....
    ALTHOUGH............IF you show up...........
    [ QUOTE ]
    ........ with a jar of Vaseline and evil plans for your ass!

[/ QUOTE ]

You can just keep on trucking.......

[​IMG] [​IMG]

JT.

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

So I take it your not attending Frankenmuth or Kzoo then? [​IMG]

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Be there yet? All my local buds here have taken tommorrow off work and are leaving in the very early AM to secure a staging spot so that they can secure a spot on Main St at 5pm. [​IMG] CRAZY

I'll roll in about 7pmish or so and get a spot from one of these dudes that is going to bed cuz he got up so early and is worn out already. [​IMG]

5. Kulturepimp

Kulturepimp

Can't wait to meet you.. and anyone else that is coming. We have two live bands, The Crown Hill Diggers, and The Riverside Ramblers from Cinci. 40 gallons of chili, Med and Fuel Injected. and Tons of rods, choppers and more.

www.autohammerart.com

Thom