Register now to get rid of these ads!

Most Random Find Ever!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bob Galet, Mar 30, 2007.

1. STAGE III

STAGE III

I was helping this old guy by cutting a downed tree off one of his cars after a bad ice storm about 2 years ago along with my two young sons (8 and 10 at the time).

One of my boys was hauling limbs into some thick woods the man instructed us to before he left, and after going back further and further with the limbs, my son came back and said there was "something in there" (sorry, no flying skulls though! ha ha).

I worked my way through all the limbs and stickers and vines and I'll be damned if it wasn't an original hood off a 1970 Buick GSX AND a drivers front fender off a GTO Judge!!!

Both still had the original paint and stripes on them although the tach was gone off the hood.Both had minor damage and I guess were thrown back there no telling when.

And no, even though we did the work for free as a favor (he was one of my friends fathers) he wouldn't let us have the parts.

He said they might be worth something to someone as a pattern for the stripes.That's what I get for being honest I guess, he would have never known