Register now to get rid of these ads!

More Pics, Indy World of Wheels / Motorama

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by redlinetoys, Feb 17, 2011.

1. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

I have two folders of photos from Indy 2011 if you are interested in a few more shots beyond what others have posted.

The first folder has the normal World of Wheels show, and yes there is some very good stuff and some very bad stuff, but most all of it is entertaining.

The second album has the "1962" Road Rocket Motorama shots, and with all due respect, there is also some good stuff and some bad stuff, but I love it all.

If you didn't get a chance to make the show this year, perhaps you will enjoy the photos.

Fotki has a new button called "View Roll" that allows you to quickly view all of the shots in a larger format by scanning down through 10 or so and then you change the page. Try it!

PS: I had some problems with my digital camera, so the shots are not what I would have liked, but they are still representative of the show. My apologies...

www.fotki.com/redlinetoys/

2. Redline....
    Good shots,,,,

3. Thanks for more pictures redline.

4. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Thanks tierod. Great looking 55 Louie!

5. RunaroundSue

RunaroundSue
    from Indy

As usual, great pictures! The red 65(?) vette was my absolute favorite. You should have heard it when he started it.

6. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

You have to love giant red metalflake!!! We saw you briefly, but didn't bother you as it looked like you guys were heading up to see Billy the Exterminator (Please tell me you were on another mission, lol!!)

7. Great shots!!

8. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Thanks for the pics another show I would like to hit up some day