Register now to get rid of these ads!

Moonshine Festival

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by k9racer, Oct 19, 2005.

1. k9racer

k9racer

On oct 21 22 and 23 in Dawsonville Ga. the Moonshine Festivl will be held. cruise in friday. car show sat. The whole town is shut down. Traffic is rerouted. Around the court house will have nothing but 39 40 fords. lots of working stills and instructions. real haulers. On the main street will have restored race cars Lots of other nice things. SO any HAMBERS coming???? I will be with theGa auto racing hall of fame booth. I will have my Jalopy race car No. 5 a white 34 Ford. Looking forward to meeting some other hambers.. Later...Bobby..

2. chitbox dodge

chitbox dodge
    from dunlap tn

will there be any of the original stock car stars in attendance? last time i went a few years ago junior johnson showed up and a few others. its usually a good time, just lacked a few extra toilets.

3. gahi

gahi
    from Moab, UT

Sounds cool. I always wanted to make a still, and I don't even drink. Maybe because I'd feel like I'm doing something illegal. Then I would HAVE to get a '40.

Gary

4. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

What about some original hooch![​IMG]

5. oldcarfart

oldcarfart

bad timing for me, conflict with biketoberfest in daytona.

6. thatredcaroutside

thatredcaroutside
    from Decatur,AL

I bet there will be some at the Halloween show here in Huntsville next Sunday.

7. k9racer

k9racer

The following will be inducted in to the racing hall of fame. Gene felton, hoyt grimes, mickey swims,bud lunsford,,sneaky pete robinson,ernie moore,ted cheser and deciesed speedy morelock... I have heard that several greats will be in attendance but they dont want it to be told...later ..Bobby..

8. Actually, the website says it's this weekend.
    Anyone know the straight scoop?
    Anybody going?

The 39th Annual Mountain Moonshine Festival
    October 28 & 29th, 2006

9. I can't make it but want one of those little 'shine jugs they give out in a bad way.

If anyone sees an extra pick one up for me.

JH

10. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

It is this weekend. My Father in law left this morning.He's taking his replica of a fish carburater 39 ford race car #m2.He will be up there with the Living Legend's of Auto Racing group from Daytona.GREGG

11. BISHOP

BISHOP

Ive drank some of the real thing, man, that does some weird shit to your brain.

12. Prop Strike

Prop Strike

Puttin it on my calendar for next year. Now all I need is 40 ford with caddy power.

13. Junkyard Jan

Junkyard Jan
    Member Emeritus

Bobby, I'd love to come down there and bang wheels with you, but....(pick excuse)

1. Neither of my stockers are done.

2. I'm too damn broke from spending money on them to drive to Ga. from Ohio.

3. The dog ate my homework.

BTW, Bishop, I've drunk my share of white liquor over the years and if it doesn't do weird shit to your brain, it wasn't made right...

Jan

14. Sawracer

Sawracer
    from socal

I got plans to make a still , Just gotta get my wife to copy the disc as I don't know how. I'm gonna build it someday.