Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mooneyes X-Mass party pixs & coverage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wallyringo, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Cruiser

Cruiser

Lots of good reasons to stay away from Mooneyes show in this thread. The lady in the black leather pants was looking so good.

CRUISER :cool:

2. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

That was a fight??!! C'mon you guys can do better than that, it looked like two school girls having a cuddle. I liked how everyone became concerned when a car got in the middle of it all.

Scotty

3. wallyringo

wallyringo

Mooneyes X-Mass party is a awesome show every year. yes this year the parking and its staff was a joke you should really try to catch it next year. When i made this thread i didnt talk about fighting because there was no need to. Who cares it was a weak ass fight. theres another Mooneyes thread where thats all they talk about and Brad explains what happened. This car show has something for everyone, drag racing, girls, h.a.m.b. friendly cars and awesome Harlys / bobbers. It can be a wild crowd and lots of shit cars but thats anywhere, lets not focus on a few lame fights over the years. but a cool event with drag racing almost all day!

4. Muttley

Muttley

I didnt really have one, those videos kind of speak for themselves. So far no one has posted anything that would make me put this show at the top of my must attend list.

5. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

I'd be pissed if it was my car they were wrestling on.

6. fat141

fat141

Shows his mentality don't it?
    Fkn jerk methinks:(
    Rod

7. bustingear

bustingear

Make love not war.
    I am amazed . Not the sport of hot rods I know. And I thought SoCal was the grail of hot rods. Looks like the grail of assholes. Brings new meaning to that budding statement.....
    We don't give a shit how they do it in California!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  8. VonKool13

VonKool13

Yeah because people dont fight in other states. :rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

9. retiredblue

retiredblue
    from california

You know I went and I thought the crowd was very mellow- anyone who bumped into me said sorry buddy or excuse me- no body mad dogged me and people even gave me a seat when I was standing eating my hot dog- but with some folks , no matter where they are, are assholes - I had a great time- I guess Falcon owners are just more easy going hahahaha

10. Very suprised at how many people get so happy and excited over 1/8 mile drags.I don't get it at all.

11. ^^Man, I completely agree. 1/8 mile drags just doesn't convey drag racing like it should be. Too much of a sprint and not a race.

12. wallyringo

wallyringo

around here all we get is NHRA Winternationals in Feb. and the NHRA Finals in November. thats it you get it? so a little Mooneyes action with 1/8 drag is awesome.

13. banginona40

banginona40

Lowriders, leather pants and angry people! Geez.

14. No I don't get it ......Bakersfield doesn't have drag races anymore ? I mean an 1/8 mile race is alright just fill the void every once in a while.I wouldn't say Pomona is all there is.

15. Blake84

Blake84

It really is a great show. With very respectful crowd.....brad knew that guy from before and my understanding is that fight would have gone down sooner or later weather it was at the mall or mooneyes. Not like random people walk around trying to fight. Def could have been more bathrooms! But overall was best show I have been to in a while. I think it's must attend show if your near so cal.

16. 51 mercules

51 mercules

Whether Brad new the guy or not,a car show is no place for a fight.

17. Blake84

Blake84

Agreed! Just don't want people who have not been thinking its a bunch of crazy assholes trying to fight because everyone I talked to was great and very respectful

18. Getting a blackeye at Mooneyes! Brilliant!!

Now try it on iceskates haha

19. wallyringo

wallyringo

yes its sad that all the 1/4 drag strip are gone Bakersfield is 3 hours away and Fontana only has nascar but rumors the drag strip might open again. East San Diego has 1/8 dragstrip as well.

20. ^^ I know it is really sad about the dragstrips around town.I even miss Brotherhood on terminal Island.

21. Dont you know how to say uncle mother f**ker?...................that was classic!:D

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  22. Muttley

Muttley

Kind of reminds me of Chara Vs Koci:

23. thanks man, for plantin' that image in my head.:D
    Think I will go and have a chunder right about now

24. bustingear

bustingear

RIGHT
    Peace on Earth good will twords men.
    This was a Christmas car show. Even the Hells Angels would have probably respected that.
    Merry Christmas brother...right?