Register now to get rid of these ads!

moffet kustoms

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by moffetkustoms, Feb 2, 2011.

1. moffetkustoms

moffetkustoms
    from granby, mo

Hi. I am new to the HAMB but have heard a lot about if for quite awhile. I own Moffet Kustoms in Granby, MO. I have been doing kustom interior work for about 15 years now and finally left my day job in Sept of 2010 to run my own business full time. It has been a really big step for me having worked my old job for 25 yrs, but something that I have been wanting to do for a long time.

I own a 1950 Plymouth choptop sedan delux that still has a long way to go, but my daily driver is a choptop 1953 chevy truck. Most people in my area know the truck well. Hotrod black w/ lime green flames.

Need help or suggestions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
    Doug:D

2. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

welcome from utah

3. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Enjoy & good luck from Conn.

4. Doug,............................Welcome to the H.A.M.B.
    It's hard to make that kind of a decision after 25 years, isn't? Glad you did !

firstnomad
    www.angelfire.com/jazz/flatlandstudio

5. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Welcome to the craziness!! How about posting some photos of your interior work?
    Finished projects and those underway. And, all the very best for going out own your own. I have always been self-employed, except for three years at the beginning, and never do regret a minute. Well, almost never do regret. (smiling)

6. Total Performance

Total Performance
    from Nor Cal

7. Welcome from Connecticut

8. pumpman

pumpman

Welcome from Union Pier, MI.

9. big bad john

big bad john

.....Doug....welcome aboard....enjoy the ride on the H.A.M.B.....

10. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome aboard form down south & west of ya. Sounds like you own some kool rides.

Happy Trails, Mick

11. Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

12. moffetkustoms

moffetkustoms
    from granby, mo

Thanks for all the "welcomes" gang. I will try to get some pics posted for you when I figure it all out. Kinda new to the forum program. Looking forward to getting out to some shows in the areas this year. Yes, It was a big decision leaving my old job, but I still don't regret it. Kinda miss the regular pay check, but it will get better. Just gotta get my shop finished first so I have that out of the way. Thanks again.

13. the other me

the other me

welcome to the HAMB