Register now to get rid of these ads!

Model TT truck cab and parts in Illinois for sale

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ironhunter, Jul 6, 2004.

1. ironhunter

ironhunter

This guy has a Ford Model TT truck for sale ($300) but I wasnt interested because it has no doors. Told him I'd pass it along to some other fellas. Email is [email protected]
    Here is how he described the truck to me;
    The cab is a Ford factory closed cab, the kind they made from about '24 to '27.
    The rear end is standard, with wood spoke wheels, and no tires (because I dont have the rims to mount them on). I might have one good rim. The front axle has solid rubber tires, very old.
    The cab is not too rusty but needs some straightening. I will try to get you a picture of it. The lower back panel of the cab is the worst, I think they make repops of that panel. I found the cab in an old barn 40 years ago. The TT frame has a rusted out front crossmember but a good one is included with it.

PAssin it on!!

2. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

Have you seen it, pics? By the way they don't repop anything except door bottoms that I have been able to find.

3. ironhunter

ironhunter

I haven't seen pics or anything. He was going to take some until I told him I wasnt interested because of the door deal. I got 3 coupe bodies with no doors already, don't need any more doorless T's around here. If you email him, he'll send you pictures.

Can't remember who, but somebody makes a glass door for $300 each. I can make the doors if I can just get my hands on an original to pattern by.

4. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

I have 3 good doors and one on the way. I am interested in just his cab. I thought if it is better than my second cab it would be worth it for me to buy. I e mailed him and am just awaiting a response.

5. ironhunter

ironhunter

I would like to buy your doors! Lemme know how much and where to send it
    Ray

6. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

The doors are for the cabs that I have. If I sell you the doors them I won't have any. I was thinking if this guys cab is in any etter condition than my second one it may be worth buying it.

7. ironhunter

ironhunter

sorry man, I had a serious dumb attack! [​IMG]

Ray