Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Model T buckboard project/build

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Iweld1, Oct 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Iweld1

Iweld1

City: Newfield

State: New Jersey
    Price: $3000
    IMG_0758.JPG IMG_1143.JPG $3000.00 Model T project. I've collected all parts for a buckboard build except rear fenders. What is included are all parts that would have been included in a ford Model T chassis kit which did not include the rear fenders. I've since lost interest. An awesome collection of all OEM parts, many duplicates. Several rare columns,cable drive speedo,multiple wheel sets in several sizes, multiple hoods, several fire walls and much more. That's in addition to the complete chassis kit.
    Frame has been painted With electric start engine mounted with fire wall and colum.I believe it's a 1919 but was recently told it could be 1920-23. Parts have been in storage for many years. This would be a nice project only needs rear fenders and the wood work. Remember none of this is reproduction all Original parts. Nothing rotten or rusted out. Dirty from years of sitting around. Pics don't even tell half the story. More photos in gallery.
    (the engine and trans are currently fetching $1500 (engine ran well when I bought it)
    Priced at $3000.00

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  2. Iweld1

Iweld1