Register now to get rid of these ads!

Model car Sunday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bustedlifter, Sep 9, 2007.

1. HotRodTom32

HotRodTom32
    from DSM, Iowa

If ya' like what you have seen here, cruise over to traditional Rods and Kustoms in Scale
    http://trakinscale.proboards105.com/index.cgi? , register (It's free and we don't SPAM!), and sit back and enjoy! We got LOTS of bitchin' projects and finished builds that we show off that are just the ticket for the Kustom fix you may need. Check it out! :cool: :cool:

2. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

i think Jimmy Flinstone make a resin body of one.

3. Saoutlaws_Gotti

Saoutlaws_Gotti

thats an awesome site is it fairly new? I joined and surfed thru it real quick last night........ got to get a better look later but i definliked what i saw so far

4. ol'skool29

ol'skool29

5. ol'skool29

ol'skool29

yeah, the site is about a couple weeks old and its already got over 100 members, bob did it right!:D

6. varodder

varodder

Nice stuff everyone. I particularly like the recreation on the 34 pickup. I did something similar a few years ago. Now I'm busy chopping my full size 35 Ford 5 window.

7. I joined too.I like it!

8. gowjobs

gowjobs

I started this one last week... I know it's an American Austin and not a bobbed-off Model A, but I'll bet you can see where I got the inspiration from for my characature:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Those rear slicks started out on an original release of Boss Fink, but all the re-releases I've seen have the steel wheels and spoked fronts from Robbin Hood Fink. If anybody is interested, I may cast a few sets in resin.