Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Model A tail lights original rebuilt

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by chiro, Jul 15, 2019.

1. chiro

chiro

City: long island

State: New York
    Price: $100
    Took these off my Tudor. Ran them for two years. Original Model A teacup tail lights with NEW lenses, pigtails and bulbs. Original tail light stands with bracket and screws. I ran two of these, one on each fender. Yeah, I know...they only came with one, but...kids...driving...with cell phones. I cut off the original style bullet connectors at the end of the repro pigtails and put modern ones on as they fit my harness better. I swapped out the yellow/red lenses for all red lenses because I figured kids....driving...with cell phones...wouldn't know what it meant if a bright YELLOW brake light was shining at them. Red/yellow lenses included. Comes with an original, but rough, Model A license plate bracket. These are very good driver quality. Please look at pics. I'm not making any money on these. It's less than what I paid for the teacups, tail stands and brackets, plate bracket, pigtails, bulbs, lenses, etc. Price is $100 shipped.
    Andy

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  2. chiro

chiro

3. chiro

chiro

4. chiro

chiro

Bump for offers