Register now to get rid of these ads!

Model A coupe rear fenders

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tedley, Nov 10, 2013.

1. I'm in the process of redoing my 28 rpu after 34 years. I never found suitable rear fenders in steel and ran glass all these years since that's all that was available at the time. I see there are some very expensive repops out there for about 650 a piece and some from Little dearborn for half the price. Has anyone used these and what do you recommend. A nice set of Henrys would be nice but hard to find in great shape.

2. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Brookville Roadster offer fenders for 28-31 pickups for around 300 bucks apiece? HRP

3. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Just a personal preference as I've been a customer of theirs for over 30 years but it were me I'd buy new from Brookville Roadster.

Frank

4. b-bob

b-bob

I bought a pair of them for around $675 a few years ago.

5. Bob, what did you pay for shipping. Brookville is in Florida right? 675 sounds good. Never bought from them before but i here there quality is pretty good.

6. Bart78

Bart78

They are in Ohio.

7. Canuck

Canuck

Try looking for Albrecht's fenders. Sold by Brattons and suppose to be a better copy and better fitting. Their current catalogue price is $370 each. Don'd know of other dealers, maybe Funks in Carlisle if they are still in business. Or give them a call direct.

Albrecht Towing Service
    3107 Albrecht Ave
    Akron Ohio

ph 216 628 2993

Was going to use them before I located a set of 28 fenders in Selkirk. Needed a little work and the tails were in bad shape but was planning on bobbing them anyway.

Canuck

8. b-bob

b-bob

I bought them at the Old Car Centre in Langley, where I live. No shipping.
    They pay the shipping on orders of $100. or more.
    They ship across Canada every day and to many other countries.
    Best to call them and ask,1-604-888-4412, ask for Richard or John.
    I don't know about a toll free number, but probably do .

9. Thanks Bob. I do prefer staying away from customs. I'll give them a call. Albrechts sound good to.So your happy with the brookvilles?