Register now to get rid of these ads!

Model A Chassis

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tater Bug, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Tater Bug

Tater Bug

It looks as if my lifelong dream of building a model a may be getting closer. I have news that a clean 28-9 body is within my reach and I might own it in a few days. So I need a few of you guys to help me out on ideas for the suspension/steering so I can start gathering parts for the build. I don't want four bar or anything late model looking. I like suicide front ends but am not familiar with them. What do you like, what do you use? The car will be as low as possible and still be driveable as I plan on driving the car quite a bit. Do I want to Z the frame and only channel it a little to save interior space? I need to keep a back seat. Let's hear what you got to say. Pics would be great as I am riddled with A.D.D. and visual aids are a big help.

Thanks,

Tater

2. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

search on this board for what you want to do to it. There is tons of info on front end set up and everything else.

3. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

http://www.aceholesinc.com/

This is what your looking for.....Call Bob he might be on back order now
    but its woth a shot...I have 2 on order...they RULE!!!

4. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

There is more information on this site about A's than any where around. You need to get familar with the search bar and start reading. Your ADD in not uncommon around here so do as the rest of us did. Search:............. Then come back and tell us what your gonna build.:rolleyes: