Register now to get rid of these ads!

Model A barn find!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nickk, Jul 17, 2011.

1. nickk

nickk

[​IMG]

heres my coupe just loaded up on the rollback! i thought this was a pretty awesome picture

2. nickk

nickk

3. skoh73

skoh73

Excellent! I've been waiting along with everyone else for this day- great job!

4. nickk

nickk

I apprieate everyone waiting, it took some time but I finally got there, im glad so many of yall have enjoyed this like I have. Its definately gonna be a heck of a journey. I'll keep updating on this thread. Im not doing a build thread considering Im pretty much just refurbishing it. but I'll show yall the progress as it happens. if i can post pictures, just having a little issues with that at the moment but will figure it out

5. joeb1934

joeb1934

just turn this into the "refurbish thread". i'm not a ford guy, but i like the story. congrats. so, when do you start making payments on the sedan!

6. nickk

nickk

haha, thats probably what I'll end up doing. but as far as the sedan, thats up to him

7. barrnone50

barrnone50
    from texas

That is one sweet Ride!! All I can say it will be a blast to drive and what you talk about doing to the old girl it will be soon that you will be on the road. Please keep your progress coming.:D

8. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

Nick, GREAT hearing your real-life story, in your own words! Lots of us out here are a tad envious, but your story lets us ride along vicariously! Congrats. Have a ball, man. You are SO fortunate to have run across that fine old man. He can't be young again, BUT he can watch YOU experience these cars for the first time. Great story. Sounds like somehting ONLY in Hollywood, but it's for REAL!

9. Any updates, Nickk?

I really don't have much room to talk, mine's sitting in my garage, waiting for me to get the truck on the road. Then I can start tinkering with her (the tudor, hehehehe)!

Going to pick up a complete rolling chassis on Saturday! Some parts I need, the rest is for bartering! Anticipate pics Saturday evening here:
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=706054