So about a month ago, my 51 F1 kissed a concrete barrier and I decided to sell it and start a new project rather than doing the body work again. So I picked up a running chassis in Escondido and brought it home. 1928 chassis with what appears to be a 1929 stock 4 cylinder. I first decided to put some 16" steel wheels on it off a '40 Ford, then flush the cooling system to get the little spiders and loose rust out of it. A quick trip to home depot and I had myself a flush kit. I made a block off block out of a piece of hardwood, hooked up the hoses and let her flush out the crud. I then put a couple gallons of evaporust through it, let it sit for a couple days by draining and filtering it, then adding back in, drained the used evaporust into a bucket so I can throw rusty tools in it, then flushed it all out. Then realized the block off plate was leaking too much so I put an old water pump on it. Heres a shot of the evaporust in it. With the clear hoses I could watch it turn more and more brown from the rust. Only made a small mess..... ok a big mess.